Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture Aftermath

I was just awoken by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and guess who it was?  That's right...It was my borders, the Groves.  They can back with a horrible temper, and I can only imagine that it was due to the lack of a rapture.  Mr. Grove sent his exhausted son to bed and climbed the stairs, tucking his incredibly flaccid looking sexual organ in shame after taking a well deserved scolding from his very attractive wife.  Logically, I did the only thing a person of my character would do...stab the family repeatedly until they stopped moving and poured myself a cup of chamomile tea.  I now have this cup of tea (sweetened with the blood of a little boy) and am about to take it to bed, as I am sure most if not all you will be doing yourselves.  Let this be a lesson to you...If someone comes to you with the prophesy or prediction of the second coming of Jesus Christ, just walk away and forget the conversation ever happened.

~Uncle J.

No comments:

Post a Comment