Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shockfest: The Complete Application Collection

Hello Meat!

A couple of months ago, I posted a video application for the position of host for Shockfest film festival.  I am sure some of you got a chance to watch it, but in fact, there were actually four videos in total, two of which never went viral.  So, I wanted to share with you all the complete collection of video applications.  The process to get the job was very tedious and took a lot out of me.  After all, I killed a cat, raised the dead, and summoned a demon inside of an orphan all in one month.  The wonderful people at Shockfest did eventually get back to me.  The end result?  They shared a wonderful long weekend with me as their host of 2011.  Thank you all for the absolutely frightful experience.  So, without further ado, here they are.  I hope you enjoy them.

JM

*I would also love to add a special thanks to the following people for making these video applications possible.

Dustin Gardner
Keith Wyrick
Joe Bou
Mai Mai
Nique Rose
Pat Jankiewicz
Edward and Victoria Plumb
Guil and Alesha Claveria, and all the good people of Shockfest Film Festival

May you all rest in a horrific slumber.


Solicitation #1

Solicitation #2

Solicitation #3

Solicitation #4


No comments:

Post a Comment